Posts Tagged: marketing
Social media marketing is predominate among the most popular and excellent forms of marketing online available today. Twitter, in particular, can be an invaluable source of traffic if utilized correctly. After a few moments on the platform, you can encounter what grabs your attention, with the information broken down by interest and geography. Pretty awesome, right? So how do you marketplace your website through Twitter? Well, here are a few simple ways to help you do it right.
- To begin with, as a website owner, it’s quite essential to have a Twitter account. Today’s successful website owners consider Twitter a strategic platform. Everything there is to know about your website can be linked back while the key information can be featured on the account’s profile.
- Be exceedingly targeted. As a rule, you must be very direct with all your social media activities.
- Be entirely aware of why you are there. With this route, you’ll present consistent information rather than being all over the map.
- Is your primary goal to drive traffic to your website? Or do you want to build your brand? Or do you simply want to become an expert? It’s important to note that all those reasons are valid. And each requires its own unique method and strategy. The best approach is to simply share what you find valuable both to you and your audience.
- Make copious use of links. Be sure to include links in your twitter stream. It could be a direct link to your products and services; a link to key information; a link to marketing pages, you name it.
- What you need to bear in mind is that you are offering value from both you and several other websites and that both make an excellent way to provide quality, valued information.
- Optimize the available multimedia. Initially, Twitter was all about texts only. Nowadays, however, you can integrate images and video into tweets. Visualizations of any moment, in many cases, creates more impact. Most twitter users appreciate a tweet more when all the above are blended. It’s also important to point out that you must always be thoughtful when it comes to this. Ensure your content is sensational and dynamic.
- Create sub-brands. This is an evolving marketing trick where, if whatever you have on your website or business is diverse, you proceed to create multiple Twitter accounts, each serving its own purpose. And to make optimal use of it, first realize what your followers expect from you- whether it’s entertainment, customer service, participation or all of them combined. Each account will then have to develop a strategy out of these that works to stimulate maximum use of the available opportunity.
- Don’t be too promotional – Demonstrate expertize and add in non-business related tweets. As much as you offer expert opinions, guidance or suggestions, it’s absolutely important that you also add in non-business related tweets. Use the search box to find tweets and proceed to offer advice and bits of information for free. Utilizing this route, you’ll attract the attention of most users, generating an interest in them to follow you or refer you to someone.
Aside from the aforementioned, other simple roads you can cleverly promote your website through Twitter include:
- Post and post tweets often;
- Retweet from other users;
- Attend to every answer and all mentions.
All in all, Twitter still remains a great marketing tool you can use to elevate your website. If you practice all the aforementioned methods with the required skill and knowledge, then nothing stands in the way of you seeing your website get boundless traffic.
If you are unfamiliar with the concept of social media marketing, then the following ideas might seem completely foreign to you. However, once you understand a few basics about how to use social media marketing effectively, you’ll enjoy greater business success more quickly than you ever imagined.
Here are the three top ways to use social media marketing to your advantage – no matter what business you’re in!
If you’re Not on Facebook, Well, Why Not?
Yes, Facebook started as a way for college students to communicate – but it’s so much more than that now! If your business does not have a Facebook presence, you are making a major marketing mistake, and even worse, you’re probably paying more than you should to market your business. Facebook is an inexpensive way to reach a wide range of clients and truly connect with them.
With Facebook, you can broadcast catchy new marketing campaigns as soon as you think of them. You can let your friends and fans know about new products you have, and you can clue them in to an upcoming sale. You can give them a sense of pride for dealing with a local business. And, best of all you can keep in contact with your customers through the Messenger app. Whatever the case may be, Facebook can be your new best friend – literally.
What’s So Great About Twitter? Tweet For Success!
Twitter is one of the easiest ways to keep your contacts updated about anything. Whether you’re changing your hours, running a lunch special, or offering a bargain on a repeat service for existing customers, tweeting to customers gives them an immediate reminder that you are thinking of them, and value them. It also gives you a platform for creating a feeling of immediate need, for whatever it is you’re offering, within your customers’ minds.
Find Someone To Manage Your Social Media
As the owner or manager of a small business, you have enough on your plate. You probably work long hours, and the last thing you want is one more task to take on – especially one that might seem completely foreign. Get a marketing company with a good reputation to take on the task of maintaining your social media marketing. You’ll reap all the benefits, and your return on investment will be incredible.
Just keep in mind that in today’s electronic world maintaining your social presence is much easier than before. You can:
- Conduct live events for a new product launch or service;
- Post pictures and videos of updates to your business and products;
- Set messages and posts to automatically post to your fan pages;
- Automatically respond to requests for assistance;
- Respond to a customer concerns about a product;
- Offer coupons or discounts to loyal followers;
Using social media can be the most lucrative enhancement to your marketing toolbox. NOT using social media can severely curtail your business success.